Located just south of Savannah, Georgia, Richmond Hill is an outstanding community with top-rated schools, wonderful neighborhoods, plenty of shopping and restaurants, and readily accessible doctors and dentists. Military-friendly, conveniently located on I-95, US-17, and GA-144, and with a rich history, this town has something for everyone.
Whether you are new to Richmond Hill or have lived here all your life, this is the app for you! It includes convenient maps of local schools, restaurants, and businesses, descriptions of our rich history, a detailed community calendar, real estate listings of homes for sale or rent, and vital information for military families assigned to both Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield.
This is the only resource you need to discover, explore, and enjoy life in Richmond Hill, Georgia!
*This app is not associated in any way with the City of Richmond Hill, GA, the Richmond Hill Convention and Visitors Bureau, or the Richmond Hill, GA Chamber of Commerce.
*Sponsored by Randy Bocook, Keller Williams Real Estate
- Fully interactive maps of area schools, restaurants, stores, and healthcare professionals (with one-click dialing).
- Video tours and a detailed history of Richmond Hill.
- Easy to find one-click numbers to local government offices and utilities.
- Detailed and current calendar of community events, which you can use to RSVP and let others know you will see them there!
- Conveniently listed information and phone numbers for key resources on Fort Stewart (FSGA) and Hunter (HAAF).
- Fully searchable real estate listings in the area.
- Receive important notifications about important community information, such as school closings, local events, road closures, etc. directly to your mobile device.